Mason Access Panel White Steel
$30.81 – $65.36
Masons Access Panel provides easy access through dry lined walls and ceilings to conceal plumbing and electrical. Masons Access Panel is made from quality powder coated steel with a Push Catch closing system. Providing easy access requirements through non-fire rated walls and ceilings for residential and commercial buildings.
Easy access to:
Plumbing; Connections, valves, stopcocks, spa pumps
Electrical; Fuse boxes, control switches, security systems, internet connections, heating and ventilation systems.
Roof Access; for the 600mm model
- Cut a hole in the plaster board to match panel size adding 2.5mm each side to allow for clearance. (eg 205 x 205mm for the 200mm panel)
- Slot the hatch (without door for easy installation) into the opening
- Bend the steel tie tags, located around the inside of the frame, to the vertical position and insert the panel into the opening.
- Either secure the steel Tie tags to the Stud or support framing or fold them over to secure to the plaster board.
- Fix the screws provided through the access panel and tags to the timber frame supports until the framing is securely fixed to the timber frame supports.
- Insert the door and secure with screws provided.
Access Panel 200x200mm White Powder coat
Access Panel 400x400mm White Powder coat
Access Panel 600x600mm White Powder coat