Mason Hydro flashing tape
$33.09 – $103.50 excl. GST
Hydro Flashing Tape is a bituminous flashing tape to seal around windows, doors, and other joinery openings as a secondary defence against water penetration. Adhesion from 5?C.
- It?s suitable for timber and steel framed buildings
- Simple 4 step installation, save time reducing costs
- Reliable and dependable weather tightness
- Works in temperatures from 5?C
- An Optional Corner Guard is easy to install and increases protection to framing
NB. Masons Hydro Flashing Tape and Masons Corner Guard must be installed in accordance with the instructions outlined in the Masons Catalogue?
New Zealand Building Code Standard (NZBC)
- Has been tested and passed by CodeMark
- For a risk score between 0-20 in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1
- Passed NZS3604 Building Wind Zones up to and including ?Extra High?
- Compatible with most building wraps
WARNING: Don?t apply any solvent based glues or adhesives/sealants to the tape as it will react with the bitumen.