Masons Barricade FR Building Wrap
$58.15 – $170.36 excl. GST
Barricade FR is a fire rated building wrap suitable for all frame and cladding systems with or without cavity and holds a Codemark Certificate.
- Where a fire retardant wrap is required
- Barricade FR is absorbent and can be used with absorbent and non-absorbent cladding
- Barricade FR is strong and durable, suitable for all areas of New Zealand including up to ‘Very High’ wind zones of NZS 3604 and “Extra High” over rigid wall underlays.
- Barricade FR is suitable for use with all cladding systems
- Barricade FR performs over timber or steel framing.
- Barricade FR is suitable to be used as a non rigid backing for stucco plaster
- Barricade FR is suitable as an air barrier on walls that are not lined
- May be used on gable ends
- Vertical use only, not suitable as a roof underlay
New Zealand Building Code Standard (NZBC)
The following tests have been carried out in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 Table 23:
- Tensile strength, edge tear resistance and resistance to water vapour transmission in accordance with ASNZS 4200.1
- Resistance to water penetration in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.1.4
- Surface water absorbency in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.6
- Air resistance to BS 6538.3
- Shrinkage in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.3
- pH of extract in accordance with AS/NZS 1301.421s
- Fire retardant in accordance with AS1530 Part 2 Flammability
- Barricade FR Wrap is a non-woven fire retardant, water resistant, breathable synthetic wall underlay for use under direct fixed and non- direct fixed wall cladding on timber framed and steel framed buildings. The product is manufactured from high quality synthetic spun bonded material with high UV qualities.
- Barricade FR has unique anti fungal properties
- Barricade FR resists UV exposure for up to 60 Days