Masons PEF backing rod
$10.00 – $46.43
MasonsTM PEF Rod is a cylindrical flexible closed cell polyethylene material, available in various diameters from 6mm to 50mm.
- Masons PEF Rod is used around windows, doors or other penetration openings. It ensures the sealant does not completely fill the cavity.
- Limits the amount and depth of the sealant applied into the joint.
- Acts as a bond break to allow joint movement without undue stress to sealant.
- Acts as a barrier to the flow of sealant through a joint.
- Will assist in providing an around the window frame and penetrations through walls.
- For use with pre-cast concrete slabs and joints between brick and masonry.
- Weather resistant
- No water absorption, closed cell
- Easy to install from dispenser box
- Wide range of sizes available
- Non toxic, odourless
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Easily compressible, good expansion
- Very light weight