THERMAKRAFT – Aluband Xtreme Window Flashing Tape 150mm x 25m
$108.18 excl. GST
Synthetic window flashing tape:
Aluband Xtreme is a high performance self-adhering flashing tape that bonds to a variety of building surfaces and wall underlays. Suitable for window and door installation and other wall penetrations the product is “no mess” and installs in a wide range of temperatures. Can withstand UV exposure up to 90 days.
Aluband Xtreme flashing tape has been appraised by BRANZ as a flexible system for use around window and door joinery for buildings with the following scope:
- Constructed with timber framing in accordance with scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/ AS1, Paragraph 1.1.
- Constructed with steel framing subject to specific engineering design with building height and floor plan area scope limitation in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1.
- With a risk score of 0-20, calculated in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Table 2.
- With wall cladding systems complying with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 or a valid BRANZ Appraisal that specifies a flexible flashing system.
- With flexible wall underlays compatible with the flashing tape and complying with the NZBC.
When Aluband Xtreme is used and installed in accordance with Thermakraft literature and BRANZ Appraisal:
- Aluband Xtreme flashing tape will meet or contribute to meeting the performance requirements of NZBC Clauses B2, Durability, B2.3.1 [a] 50 years*, B2.3.2 [b] 50 years*, and B2.3.2, E2 External Moisture, and F2 Hazardous Building Materials.
For more information please see the – Product Data Sheet