THERMAKRAFT – DPC Supercourse 500 200mm x 30m
Synthetic Damp Proof Course:
Supercourse 500 is a general damp-proof course (DPC) used to prevent moisture transfer between building materials. It is also used as a concealed flashing for masonry veneer cladding. Manufactured using a single layer of black polyethylene, Supercourse 500 is tough, high-impact and tear resistant. It is a suitable moisture impermeable alternative to bituminous DPC.
When Supercourse 500 is used and installed as a damp-proof course and/or concealed flashing behind masonry veneer walls, the product will meet or contribute to meeting the following provisions of the NZBC:
- Clause B2 Durability: Performance B2.3.1 (a), not less than 50 years and B2.3.2.
- Clause E2 External Moisture: Performance E2.3.2 and E2.3.3. When used as a flashing as part of a masonry veneer cladding system, Supercourse 500 will contribute to meeting the requirement of E2.3.2. When used as a damp-proof course, Supercourse 500 will meet the requirements of E2.3.3.
- Clause F2 Hazardous Building Materials: Performance F2.3.1. Supercourse 500 meets this requirement and will not present a health hazard to people.
Supercourse 500 is expected to have a serviceable life in excess of 50 years when it is:
- Installed in accordance with Thermakraft?s literature and BRANZ Appraisal.
- Not over exposed to the weather or UV (not more than 30 days).
- Never exposed to chemicals or solvents that will degrade or affect polyethylene material.
For more information please refer to? the – data sheet