Sold in a bucket of 50no includes 50x50x3mm washers = $92 Incl Gst
Commonly known as a bottom plate anchor and used for fixing and locating timber plates and studs to concrete and masonary. Their primary role is to resist against three forces; those of tension (uplift), in-plane and out-of-plane shear.
• High performance torque controlled expansion anchor suitable for concrete and masonary
• Easy start threads with a chamfered head
• Completely assembled and ready for use.
• Variable depth applications with a long threaded section
• Galv finish for durability in out door applications (Not Spray Zone)
• Special expansion clip for rapid installation